Facebook Promotion

I will promote your product, sevice, website, store, Facebook fan page by Facebook marketing. I will help you to reach million of active user and boost your sales.

Facebook Promotion


Why You Select My Gig?

  • It is cheap way to viral any product.
  • Fast growing audience in the safest way.
  • 100% real audience.
  • Wold wide active audience
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee 
  • Great communication
  • 100% Spam free and Manual post
  • Fast and Professional Services

for check my gig visit Facebook Promotion 


Pinterest Marketing Manager

 I like to work on Pinterest. Its my one of the favorite platform. So I will be glad to be your Pinterest marketing manager. I will create board and pin every day for you. every pin will be eye catching graphics.  

pinterest marketing manager



How will I manage

  • Optimizing and setup your targeted niche
  • Creating up to 10 boards relevant to your niche
  • Adding up to 50 pins to the boards from your website or store
  • Adding SEO keywords to the descriptions
  • Follow people in your niche and engage with them
  • Repin other viral pins to expand your reach impressions and traffic.

Benefit of my Pinterest Marketing Manager service

  • Increasing Pins Impressions and Reach
  • Increasing Pin Saves, Re-pins, and Comments
  • Increasing Pintrest Followers
  • Increasing Website Referrals
  • Building Trust & Influencing Sales from Pins

To check my GIG Pinterest Marketing Manager